Hiring Automotive Service Advisors
Elite Auto Repair is a growing repair facility and our service team in the automotive repair industry is developing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for successfully delivering elevated, Luxury Repair Services to each of our clients to build loyal and enduring client relationships. As an automotive service advisor, you will provide an excellent level of customer service to our valuable customers. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in the automotive repair industry to continued growth and development with Elite Auto Repair.
As the Service Advisor, you will:
- Deliver extraordinary customer services to our valuable customers.
- Accurately and efficiently process transactions while preserving a world-class client experience
- Precisely and competently manage the end-to-end process of services and proactively resolve opportunities to mitigate impacts on the client experience
- Support service counter operations, including managing the lineup to ensure clients are serviced as quickly as possible.
The Service Advisor must have:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications (previous experience operating a point-of-sale system is an asset)
- A commitment to learning and applying Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
You will receive industry-leading compensation and benefits while working at Elite Auto Repair:
Competitive Pay Package
Set Your Schedule — We strive to align with your availability and preferred working hours (some restrictions apply).
Career Progression — We foster growth. Our repair facility is the best place to start your career with Elite Auto Repair. Enjoy personalized career development and be first in line for opportunities in our other workplaces, including roles at our Support Office.
Health & Safety — We take industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies.